Your donation may be tax deductible through the CARES act. Click here to learn more.
1. Click the DONATE button (above) to make an online contribution – or – Mail your gift to Balance at 1350 14th Ave. #4, Grafton, WI 53024.
2. Designate your gift through the United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County – simply write in Balance and include our address (1350 14th Ave. #4, Grafton, WI 53024) to direct your gift to Balance.
3. Use the Thrivent Choice Program – You can now designate Thrivent dollars to Balance through the Thrivent Choice Program. Additionally, you can designate funds through their Action Team program. Gather two friends, create a Thrivent Action Team and volunteer at one of our events. Thrivent will provide funds to help!
4. Make a tribute or memorial gift in honor of a friend or family member.
5. Approach your employer for a matching gift to maximize your impact.
DONATE – ADOPT A HOME
The Adopt A Home Program is designed to provide an opportunity to adopt one of our Adult Family Homes. We are committed to maintaining our adult family homes in a manner consistent with the quality standards of their neighborhoods. However, as a nonprofit there are limits to what we can accomplish which requires us to fundraise for repairs and upkeep of homes. Please consider joining this unique partnership with Balance to ensure and provide a meaningful life that is safe, well maintained, secure and pleasurable for our residents. Click here to learn more.
DONATE VIA A QUALIFIED CHARITABLE DISTRIBUTION
If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. A Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRA Charitable Rollover) is a way you can help continue Balance’s work and benefit this year. Click here to learn more.
DONATE WITH PLANNED GIVING
Remember Balance in your will or estate plan. Your gift will positively impact children and adults with developmental disabilities now and in the future.
1. We gladly accept household items, nonperishable food and other items. Click to view or print our latest Wish List for special requests.
2. You can support Balance with in-kind gifts including auction items for our special events.
3. Give gifts, cards or letters for residents
4. Shop our Amazon Wish List.
DONATE A GIFT CARD
You can donate gift cards, unused or partially used, to benefit Balance! Click here to learn more.
DONATE WHILE YOU SHOP AT AMAZON
Shop through AmazonSmile to contribute .5% of eligible purchases to us. On your first visit to AmazonSmile you need to select a Balance, Inc. to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping.
DONATE YOUR TIME AND TALENT
1. We can always use an extra hand to keep our facilities in top shape. Use this form to sign up to help out with general home upkeep.
2. Consider approaching your company for a volunteer service day.
3. Our clients love to learn from the talented individuals in the community. If you are a teacher, skilled artist, or have another gift to share, please use this form to reach out to us.
4. Do you know people that are great with special needs kids or adults? Share our site www.balanceinc.org with them so they can learn more about volunteer or employment opportunities.
5. Need some more ideas on how to help? Visit our Volunteer Opportunities page.